Time to twitter?
Now this is me being a reluctant technologist, which generally i’m not, but twitter, I’ll take some convincing.
Seeing that even downing street now twitters there can’t much life left in it but I thought that I should at least try it, after months of resisting… what’s the point etc. I’m still not sure, but we’ll see. You should be able to see a twitter feed of some sort on the right, if I can’t fix it you can see my twitters on twitter.com
Recent Blog Posts
- Comments on 2016 Revised Proposals for 161 Tottenham Lane
- 161 Tottenham Lane Development Management Forum
- •Although residents wouldn’t be able to apply for a resident’s permit, they could still own cars.??? you want to stop people having a car? on what basis? Surprised. surely not, Sounds awfully wrong. I must have misunderstood the post, explain. Regards JC Lanoe
- Objections to Revised Proposals for 161 Tottenham Lane, Crouch End.
- Hi Matt - Just objected to the monstrosity that would replace the old press building.
Creative Commons Licence
The text of these posts by Matt Lingard is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.