Tweet of the day
I’ve written about Twitter before (all my Twitter posts) but to help me convince some twitter-sceptics I’ve decided to introduce Tweet-of-the-day to my blog. Hopefully this will also get me blogging a bit more again…
Today’s tweet of the day comes from Graham Atwell:
It’s advertising an episode of his radio show ‘Sounds of the Bazaar’ on Monday. I find a lot of things through Twitter like this… blog posts to read, journal articles, reports, videos and so on. So much in fact that I’ve started to neglect my feed reader…
Tweet of the day won’t be daily… but I’ll try to do it fairly regularly and will try to highlight a variety of uses that Twitter serves. While I’m here… the object of a tweet of the day from last week for all you twitter-sceptics and twitter-fanatics alike.
A Twitter Love Song, by Martin Weller
There’s also a better quality video in Martin’s original post on The Ed Techie.
Recent Blog Posts
- Comments on 2016 Revised Proposals for 161 Tottenham Lane
- 161 Tottenham Lane Development Management Forum
- •Although residents wouldn’t be able to apply for a resident’s permit, they could still own cars.??? you want to stop people having a car? on what basis? Surprised. surely not, Sounds awfully wrong. I must have misunderstood the post, explain. Regards JC Lanoe
- Objections to Revised Proposals for 161 Tottenham Lane, Crouch End.
- Hi Matt - Just objected to the monstrosity that would replace the old press building.
Creative Commons Licence
The text of these posts by Matt Lingard is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.