Web2.0: the LSE Experience
A presentation reviewing the use of blogging, social media / networking since 2007 by the LSE Careers Service
I gave this presentation with Judith Baines, an LSE Careers Adviser at the AGCAS Careers Information and Employer Liaison Conference at Warwick University, July 2010. It described their different uses of Web2.0over the last four years, focussing on what has & hasn’t worked. It concluded with a discussion on whether careers services needed to have a web2.0 strategy and policies.
List of links to the websites we mentioned in our talk.
Recent Blog Posts
- Comments on 2016 Revised Proposals for 161 Tottenham Lane
- 161 Tottenham Lane Development Management Forum
- •Although residents wouldn’t be able to apply for a resident’s permit, they could still own cars.??? you want to stop people having a car? on what basis? Surprised. surely not, Sounds awfully wrong. I must have misunderstood the post, explain. Regards JC Lanoe
- Objections to Revised Proposals for 161 Tottenham Lane, Crouch End.
- Hi Matt - Just objected to the monstrosity that would replace the old press building.
Creative Commons Licence
The text of these posts by Matt Lingard is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.