Social Media for Engineers
Talk for the Greenwich branch of IEEE on use of social media for for students, teachers, researchers & job-hunters
I gave this talk to the University of Greenwich IEEE student branch down at Greenwich’s Medway campus.
Recent Blog Posts
- Comments on 2016 Revised Proposals for 161 Tottenham Lane
- 161 Tottenham Lane Development Management Forum
- •Although residents wouldn’t be able to apply for a resident’s permit, they could still own cars.??? you want to stop people having a car? on what basis? Surprised. surely not, Sounds awfully wrong. I must have misunderstood the post, explain. Regards JC Lanoe
- Objections to Revised Proposals for 161 Tottenham Lane, Crouch End.
- Hi Matt - Just objected to the monstrosity that would replace the old press building.
agcas alt altc2008 altc2009 altc2010 altc2011 amplify audioboo BJET cde10 cevw09 codesign16 coursera del.icio.us del.icio.us digital natives dipity dropbox drupal ecl10 edmedia08 efsym2008 elgg elluminate evernote facebook flickr football fote10 FreeMind google generation Google Reader hootsuite twitterfeed wordpress delicious youtube agcas ciel10 ipd24 jing jiscel08 Joe Dale language box LEON2008 linkedin Littlejohn lsetd10 M25 Learning Technologies Group m25ltg Margarayan microsoft Mindmap mooc mootuk11 net generation netskills netvibes ngdle ning nuigalway Orton-Johnson ou pageflakes paper.li pelc09 pelc11 rightsfuture secondlife Shelley Terrell Shock2008 sliderocket twitter wesch wetpaint wikis wimba wimba classroom wordle yammer youtube
Creative Commons Licence
The text of these posts by Matt Lingard is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.