A presentation I gave at the CDE Research in Distance Education 2010 conference suggesting that libraries weren’t yet grasping the potential that web2.0 offers
I was a little out of my comfort zone with this one – libraries, distance education; the things you agree to do for colleagues (Jane Secker!) but it went well and I really enjoyed the research I had to do for it.
- List of links to the websites & reports I mentioned in my presentation.
- Conference website: Research in Distance Education: Impact on Practice
Recent Blog Posts
- Comments on 2016 Revised Proposals for 161 Tottenham Lane
- 161 Tottenham Lane Development Management Forum
- •Although residents wouldn’t be able to apply for a resident’s permit, they could still own cars.??? you want to stop people having a car? on what basis? Surprised. surely not, Sounds awfully wrong. I must have misunderstood the post, explain. Regards JC Lanoe
- Objections to Revised Proposals for 161 Tottenham Lane, Crouch End.
- Hi Matt - Just objected to the monstrosity that would replace the old press building.
Creative Commons Licence
The text of these posts by Matt Lingard is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.