At this morning’s keynote at the Ed-Media conference in Vienna a live stream of conference tweets were displayed alongside the presenter’s own presentation. The point being… uhm, not sure. Because we can? To make the session more social and interactive I guess but I think I’d just find it a distraction as both a presenter and a delegate. Perhaps I’m missing something?
Basically if you use twitter and post a message (a ‘tweet’) that includes #edmedia08 in it, then it will appear in the aggregated view. I like the way it works and I am finding it useful to keep an eye on what’s going on at the conference but remain unconvinced by the use of it in a live session. Perhaps I need to be there. Next year.
More about Twitter on this blog.
Recent Blog Posts
- Comments on 2016 Revised Proposals for 161 Tottenham Lane
- 161 Tottenham Lane Development Management Forum
- •Although residents wouldn’t be able to apply for a resident’s permit, they could still own cars.??? you want to stop people having a car? on what basis? Surprised. surely not, Sounds awfully wrong. I must have misunderstood the post, explain. Regards JC Lanoe
- Objections to Revised Proposals for 161 Tottenham Lane, Crouch End.
- Hi Matt - Just objected to the monstrosity that would replace the old press building.
Creative Commons Licence
The text of these posts by Matt Lingard is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.