Report on the Gráinne Conole’s keynote at Moodlemoot 2011 based on the #mootuk11 twitter stream
I’m not physically at the UK Moodle conference this year. There’s no live streaming (although the sessions are all being recorded), so I’ve been keeping an eye on the #mootuk11 Twitter stream to see what I can glean.
How well does Twitter capture a lecture?
I thought it might be interesting to write up the keynote based on my Twitter viewing. It’s difficult to say how well this works; perhaps someone who was there will comment below. I feel that I probably have a good idea of the broad topic but lack detail and the nuances of Gráinne’s thoughts. Also, it’s not always clear when tweeters are giving their own view or reporting the speaker’s view. I have lots of links because sharing links is a popular use of Twitter at live events.
I know Gráinne, we’ve met a couple of times and I follow her blog and we’re friends on Twitter. I mention this because it means I come to her keynote with a certain understanding of her work and the things she is interested in. I know about her Cloudworks project and I gave an Introduction to Cloudworks (6-mins, includes audio) talk once.
Recent Blog Posts
- Comments on 2016 Revised Proposals for 161 Tottenham Lane
- 161 Tottenham Lane Development Management Forum
- •Although residents wouldn’t be able to apply for a resident’s permit, they could still own cars.??? you want to stop people having a car? on what basis? Surprised. surely not, Sounds awfully wrong. I must have misunderstood the post, explain. Regards JC Lanoe
- Objections to Revised Proposals for 161 Tottenham Lane, Crouch End.
- Hi Matt - Just objected to the monstrosity that would replace the old press building.
Creative Commons Licence
The text of these posts by Matt Lingard is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.