I was watching a don’t interrupt me now, I’m blogging video earlier today… and it seems to have rubbed off. 3 posts this afternoon… this one needs to be quick as the pub beckons.
Unlike the first two the final post today is hot off the press, as I just picked it up from OUseful where it appeared earlier today. I’ve looked at the Ning social networking service a couple of times before and with the exception of the Google ads have been impressed (but hey everyone needs an income!). Anway take a look at Tony Hirst’s post on Institutional Social Networks which will lead you on to the University of Bradford’s new Ning… I know of a few elgg social networking sites hosted by universities (Brighton, Leeds, Swansea, Manchester) but this is the first use of an externally hosted third-party service I’ve come across by a UK university. Any more?
Recent Blog Posts
- Comments on 2016 Revised Proposals for 161 Tottenham Lane
- 161 Tottenham Lane Development Management Forum
- •Although residents wouldn’t be able to apply for a resident’s permit, they could still own cars.??? you want to stop people having a car? on what basis? Surprised. surely not, Sounds awfully wrong. I must have misunderstood the post, explain. Regards JC Lanoe
- Objections to Revised Proposals for 161 Tottenham Lane, Crouch End.
- Hi Matt - Just objected to the monstrosity that would replace the old press building.
Creative Commons Licence
The text of these posts by Matt Lingard is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.